Below are several questions regarding error messages and / or lost registration / login details
- I want to start my administration, but the password is not correct
- I have lost my registration details
- I get an error message when registering IN the osFinancials program
I want to start my administration, but the password is not correct
The standard data for opening an administration are:
Login name: sysdba
Password: master key
If these login details do not work then there may be several problems:
- Users have been created. This information should be used for opening the administration.
- After updating, it can happen that there is a "rights problem". For osFinancials then off as "administrator"
- The firebird service is not active.
- A new version or update of the firewall software has been installed. Open gate 3050 for Firebird in the firewal.
I have lost my registration details.
Your registration data consists of multiple parts.
1. Your registration number. This number starts with 300xxxx. If you have an old registration number, it starts with a 5 or 6. You have to register again on this website.
3. Your username. When logging on to this website you have created a username yourself. You need this when you obtain plug-ins licenses.
4. Your password. You have chosen this yourself (together with the creation of a username) when registering on this website.
If you have lost your username and / or password, you can forget to log-in
If you have lost your registration number, you can contact us by e-mail or telephone to have your registration number searched.
I get an error message when registering IN the osFinancials program
If you get an error message when registering IN the osFinancials program, you may have a "special" sign
(eg #, *, /,!) has used in your password on our website. The OSF program can not "resist" it.
You can solve this by changing your password in your registration on our site. If so, afterwards
still encounter problems, please contact us by mail or telephone.