Introduction to Cost Centres
Cost Centres allows you to allocate and report on costs allocated to a specific cost centre or cost group which may be recoverable from a specific department, contract, job, task, etc.
The use of Cost Centres in TurboCASH5 is optional. By default cost centres are not activated.
The processes for Cost Centres are as follows:
- Create Cost Centres (Cost Group 1 and / or Cost Group 2)
- Activate Cost Centres
- Add Budget for Cost Centres
- Create Documents for Cost Centres
- Create Invoices for Hours
- Use Cost Centres in Batches (Journals)
- Activate Cost Centres in Batches (Journals)
- Process Transactions in Batches
- Reports for Cost Centres
- Editing / Changing Cost Centre Transactions